Wednesday 13 July 2016

Summer TBR


Hey everyone,

I realise I'm a bit late posting this TBR. I mainly realised this because I have already finished two books on this list, and have started another one. This TBR is basically just a little guideline for me, it isn't really a set list of books I have to read. I realise I've been putting more pressure on my reading this year, and it's made it less fun. And I really just want to read for fun and enjoy what I read, at whatever speed I read it at. Reading is a hobby after all.



I have picked a few books I'd like to get to over the summer. Unlike most bookstagrammers I know, I don't live in America, and my summer break isn't 3 to 4 months. It's about 6 weeks. And with the rate I've been reading at over the past few months, this TBR seems huge to me, for some reason. Let's see which books I've picked.

My Summer TBR list:

PS I Still Love You - Jenny Han
The Kiss of Deception - Mary E Pearson

Ready Player One - Ernest Cline(Currently reading)
A Court of Mist and Fury - Sarah J Maas
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson
The Unexpected Everything - Morgan Matson
Carry On - Rainbow Rowell
Always with Love - Giovanna Fletcher
A Book of Spirits and Thieves - Morgan Rhodes
The Final Empire - Brandon Sanderson

Now it almost seems like I've put them in some kind of order. I swear I haven't. The first two were just pretty easy to finish. I am currently on Ready Player One, as you can see, and it is just wonderful. I'm really loving it because this was everything I didn't know I needed. 
So those are the books I will try to focus on most. However, like I said, I want to keep things fun and light and easy, without the pressure of a set TBR looming over my head. This means that if I don't feel like reading any of the books I've mentioned, I simply won't.

And that's it for this post. It's a really short one, but I just haven't been in the mood or inspired enough to really do anything creative. It's really bumming me out. I just hope summer and reading for fun again will help me out there.
I hope you're all doing well and are having a lovely day! Hopefully, I'll be back with another post soon!

Love,

Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment