Wednesday 3 February 2016

February TBR

Hey everyone,

A new month means a whole new TBR! Today I will share with you the books I plan on reading this month! I've included books that are already on my shelves only, so no new releases (I'm sorry, Glass Sword).

Anyway, let's go!




The first book I'll be reading is Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. Ahh, it's so beautiful, I can't get over it. I've already started this, since February has already started as well, so surely I'll finish this before February is over!

Up next, we have Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch. This is on my TBR because of many reasons. Of course, because I really want to read it, but then also because it's a book that fits my Bookish Resolutions Challenges. A book that starts with the first letter of your name, first book in a series, beautiful cover. I picked it to be the first letter of your name book. And hopefully, I get to read Ice Like Fire as well!

The third book I'll be reading is also the third book in its series: Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead! The third book in the Vampire Academy series, which I started reading at the end of last year. I'm not the type to bingeread a series, so when I finished the first two books at the end of November/start of December, I needed to take a break. Now I feel like continuing the series though!

And the last book: World After by Susan Ee. This is the second book in the Penryn and the End of Days trilogy, and I've been wanting to read it for a while now. I just get so distracted by other books... Oops! This month, however, I want to sit down and actually read it.


That's my TBR for this month! It's not too big because I want to leave room for whatever book I feel like reading at any given moment.

Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think? Or are any of these books on your February TBR? Let me know!


Love,

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment