Wednesday 2 March 2016

March TBR

Hey everyone,


It's a new month again, and this time Spring is fast approaching! *yaaay* As you saw in my last monthly wrap up, February was a pretty good reading month for me, even though I was in a reading slump for a week! January was pretty good as well, so I hope I can continue on like this!

Let's see what I plan on reading this month.



End of Days by Susan Ee.
After reading World After last month, I'd really like to try and finish this trilogy this month!
Finishing End of Days would also bring me a step closer towards my goal of finishing (or getting up-to-date with) 10 trilogies or series.

City of Lost Souls (and possibly City of Heavenly Fire) by Cassandra Clare.
I just really need to finish this series. Even if I only started it a year ago, it's still been a whole year!
And because I'm kind of interested in Lady Midnight, and that's coming out next week! Enough reasons for me to try and finish up this series as well.
Finishing these two would obviously also count towards the goal previously mentioned, about finishing (getting up-to-date with) 10 series/trilogies.

I'm going to group the last three books together because I have to read these for my Children's Literature class. I'm currently reading The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon, and I must say I'm really enjoying it. It's really interesting to read from the perspective of a teenage boy who has Asperger's Syndrome. After Curious Incident, I will read Flour Babies by Anne Fine, and Peter Pan by JM Barrie.
 

That's it for my March TBR. I really hope I get to read all these books, but the last three are the most important ones because I have to do assignments on them.
I wish you all a great reading month!

Love,

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment