Wednesday 13 January 2016

Be Room Cliff booktag

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd do a booktag today! Certainly, most of you are familiar with the Be Room Cliff booktag. In case you aren't, it goes a little something like this: I'm a girl, so I write down the names of female characters on little pieces of paper, and I put them in a jar. I pick three at random, and have to choose who I'd want to be, who I'd be friends/roommates with, and who I would throw of a cliff and essentially kill.


So I put the names in a jar:
And now I'm ready to play the game!


Round 1!
Nehemia Ytger from Throne of Glass, Bella Swan from Twilight, and Vasilisa 'Lissa' Dragomir from Vampire Academy. 
Okay, first off, Bella is annoying and whiny, so I would definitely Cliff her. I think I'd then want to Be Lissa, and be friends with Nehemia. She is such a lovely girl, she'd be a nice friend to have.

Round 2!
Cress from the Lunar Chronicles, Cleo Bellos from Falling Kingdoms, and Isabelle Lightwood from the Mortal Instruments series. 
Good grief, this is tough. Because she's one of my favourite characters ever, I would want to Be Cress. She is so cute and smart and I loved her in the books! Isabelle would be a kickass Roommate and friend, so that leaves Cleo to throw off a Cliff. Poor Cleo... This game's mean!

Round 3!
Tris Prior from Divergent, Winter from the Lunar Chronicles, and Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. Be Luna, be Luna, be Luna!!! Okay, now that that's settled... I don't know.. I didn't really like Winter, but then I really didn't like Tris.. So I'd kill Tris, and befriend Winter. Imagine Luna and Winter as friends though... No one would ever understand what they're off giggling about.

Round 4!
 Scarlet from the Lunar Chronicles, Lucia Damora from Falling Kingdoms, and Clary Fray from the Mortal Instruments. 
Oh dear. I must say I don't really love any of these characters... I think I'd then want to Be Lucia because she's powerful, and it'd be nice to have that power. I'd want to be Roommates with Scarlet, and I'd Cliff little Clary. Poor Clary, I'm so sorry.

Round 5!
Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games, and Cinder from the Lunar Chronicles. 
Be Hermione! Obviously! Would anyone ever pick anything else?! And this is where it gets tough. I like both Katniss and Cinder.. But are such brave young ladies, both are wonderful.. I don't know what to do... Ugh.. Okay fine, I'd be Roommates with Katniss, and I'd kill Cinder. Dammit.. I'm so sorry!

Final Round! Round 6!
 Okay, I already knew which were left to pick from, and this sucks big time. Cath Avery from Fangirl, Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy, and Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass.
Okay dang it! How does one choose?! Everyone knows how much I love Celaena, she's my favourite character at the moment (or well, the other name she goes by is, but hey, spoiler!). So it only seems natural to pick Celaena as who I'd want to be. Now I really, really adore Cath, but Rose would be much better suited as Celaena's friend because Rose has the balls to stand up for herself and especially to someone like Celaena. They could be this bad ass duo! This means I have to Cliff sweet little Cather... I don't want that, but I have no choice :(

Okay that was tough!! I don't want to think about my favourites possibly dying, but this was a fun tag to do!

Would you have made different decisions? Let me know!!



Love,

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment