Wednesday 6 January 2016

The Conquering Kingdoms booktag


Hey everyone,

In December of last year, Frozen Tides, the fourth instalment in the Falling Kingdoms series, was released, and in honour of that Morgan Rhodes created a Falling Kingdoms themed booktag! Now I know I've only read the first book, but I will soon change that. In my January TBR, you can see that I plan to read Rebel Spring this month, so because of that I wanted to do the Conquering Kingdoms booktag!  Of course, I wasn't tagged by anyone (sad face), and I won't tag anyone in particular to do this. I think anyone who wants to get in the mood to read the series, or who just wants to do the tag, should do it!





Here are the rules!

Choose a book or character for each prompt and post a photo of your finished bookstack! BONUS POINTS IF ALL THE AUTHORS ARE WOMEN!!!


  • Conquer a kingdom (which kingdom you want to rule) | Mytica.
  • Toss an enemy into the dungeon (arch nemesis) | the Strigoi
  • Secure a sidekick (partner in crime) | Rowan Whitethorn.
  •  Wield a power (what power would you use to help take over the world) | Whisper
  • Off with their head (who do you wish would disappear and never come back) | the Commandant 


This is my final picture! All female authors! :D


Which kingdom would you want to rule? And who would you choose as your partner?
I'd love to know, so please tell me in the comments!


Love,

Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment