Wednesday 27 January 2016

Nintendo Booktag

Hey everyone,

Today I shall be combining two of my favourite things: Books and Nintendo! It's time for the Nintendo booktag! The questions are all inspired by Nintendo, but are book related!

Let's get started.


QUESTIONS
1) NES (Nintendo Entertainment System): A classic you want to read
I'm going for Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen because that seems like her least intimidating novel (to me).

2) SNES (Super Nintendo): A sequel you liked more than the 1st (can be a 2nd book in a series)
 Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas. Or Queen of Shadows!!

3) Nintendo 64: A book that revolutionized the way you look at the world
 This is quite difficult, but I'm going to say Harry Potter. :)

4) Gamecube: A popular book that did not go over so well with you
 Hey! I love the GameCube! But okay, The Maze Runner.. Don't like it. The End.

5) Wii: A new favourite book
 The Vampire Academy series! Or maybe the Falling Kingdoms series. Or Throne of Glass. Or all of them, don't make me choose.

6) Nintendo Power: Favourite graphic novel series or a series you want to start
 I don't really read graphic novels, so a series I want to start is the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy. And Snow like Ashes, and the Witchlands, and Mistborn... Gosh... So many.

7) Super Mario: A character that you'd love to squish like a Goomba
 Clary Fray from the Mortal Instruments! So annoying, I'm sorry!

8) Zelda: A newer fantasy that you consider to be a modern classic
 Harry Potter was in instant classic, I'm sure we can all agree..

9) Samus-Aran: Favourite sci-fi novel or one you want to read
 The Lunar Chronicles.. basically the only scifi I've read.

10) Pokémon: Book editions that you want to collect
 Well, I want all of my series to be the same, and the ones that aren't right now kind of bug me. The one that bugs me the most is the Falling Kingdoms series. Cannot find those in the same editions anywhere.
                                      Look at them... *cries* (not really but still.)

11) Donkey Kong: A book with original characters
 I think most books have quite original characters, or at least some of them are.

12) Nintendo Fandom: Favourite Nintendo game(s) or game you really want
Super Mario Sunshine will always be my favourite game ever. And I also love the Harvestmoon Games :) And Pokémon.. And too many things!

That's it for today! Hope you liked this tag!

Love,

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment